Serving the insurance needs of residents and businesses throughout the Pioneer Valley is a long-standing tradition at Webber and Grinnell. Their roots can be traced back to 1849, when A.W. Thayer opened an insurance agency on Pleasant Street in Northampton. In 1973, after a long history of mergers and acquisitions, Fred Grinnell and Gordon Woodward combined their agencies to form Woodward and Grinnell. The agency moved to its current location on North King Street.
Webber and Grinnell currently serves over 5,000 automobile and homeowner policyholders, and insures nearly 900 businesses throughout Western Massachusetts. RVI is proud to have this local business as a sponsor.